Updated: May 15, 2013
The 17th International Conference on Corporate Reputation, Brand Identity and Competitiveness on June 5th to June 7th
To Register for the 2013 Annual Global Conference Click Here
For more information about speaking or sponsoring at the 2013 conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference theme of this year invites both thought leaders and senior executives to join us in presentations and discussions focusing on how companies can better navigate multi-stakeholder relationships and perceptions towards greater success, with an eye towards the bottom line impact of reputation capital and resiliency.
Featured Confirmed Conference Speakers:
For the full list click here
Founder and Chairman
José Luis González-Besada Valdés
Communications Director, Iberdrola and Chairman of Corporate Excellence — Centre for Reputation Leadership
Corporate Relations Director, Strategy
Alberto Andreu Pinillos
Global Corporate Reputation and Responsibility Director
Carlos Espinosa de los Monteros
High Commissioner of the Government
Target audiences: Who Should Attend the Conference?
- The CEO who identifies their organization needs to meet the demands of the Reputation Economy–from the marketplace to the workplace–and is seeking best-in-class peer counsel
- The CCO who knows reputation management is about cross-functional integration, but needs the cooperation of other areas of the organization to succeed
- The CMO who has been successful in building product and corporate brands, but is now being asked by the CEO to contribute to the enterprise reputation globally
- The CFO who needs to understand the impact of reputation in the P&L and balance sheet of the company
- We also invite Directors, Corporate VPs, and functional heads who have direct responsibility for reputation management.
- Academics: Broad target of individuals interested in field of Reputation and Reputation Management including:
With more than 20 breakout sessions, we will explore the following themes (among others):
- Is the Reputation Economy a new way of doing business or a paradigm change in business management?
- Who is responsible for managing the reputation of a company, and what are their roles and responsibilities?
- What organizational changes are necessary in order to integrate the expectations of stakeholders in the strategy of a company?
- How can reputation be managed throughout the whole organization?
- In what ways can reputation be linked to other business metrics?
- How does senior management include reputation in the KPI’s of a company?
- What effect does reputation have on the company’s balance sheet?
- How does management establish a continuous dialogue with the company’s stakeholders?
- Which metrics are the most adequate for gauging the perceptions held by stakeholders?
- How can a reputation risk map be developed? What tools exist to help with its development?
- How can CSR be managed in order to impact reputation and therefore business results?
- How can the reputation of a country be measured and managed?
- How can the internal perception of a country be influenced during the construction of a country brand?