The Reputation Leadership Program: Developing a World-Class Reputation Management Approach
Reputation Institute developed the Leadership Program: Developing a World-Class Reputation Management System for professionals who would like to lead their organization on its Reputation Management Journey. The Leadership Program addresses the challenges associated with building competitive advantage within four key elements: business rationale, intelligence and strategy, management and accountability, and activation. This program outlines strategies on how to best tackle these challenges in order to build a world-class corporate reputation management approach.
The Leadership Program is recommended for the reputation leader (VP-level and above) of an organization, graduates of the Executive Program, and/or professionals who seek best-in-class insight on how to develop a systematic reputation management approach within their organization. The content of the program will be delivered live in a series of 13 online sessions lasting 75 minutes. Seminar instructors will lead interactive presentations on advanced concepts and provide real-life case studies for discussion and best practice application.
Click here to view session topics and instructor information.
Click here to view the full session schedule.
Watch a short film that highlights the features and benefits of the Leadership Program
Key learnings from the program:
- Throughout The Reputation Leadership Program: Developing a World-Class Reputation Management Approach you will partake in in-depth analyses and discussions on the following topics:
- Exploring how new ideas about leadership and governance are necessary to build profitable companies with profitable reputations
- Building reputation management capabilities with an emphasis on brands and customer perceptions
- Identifying the different types of innovation and their effects on stakeholder perceptions of firms
- Using reputation to set and drive cross-stakeholder objectives
- Uncovering the linkages between corporate social responsibility (CSR) and corporate reputation and how to link CSR to value-creation for the business and for society
- Leveraging the relationship between the management of human resources, reputations and strategic advantage using employer branding as the organizing framework
- Reinforcing lessons learned from the key areas of leadership, corporate branding, innovation, employee alignment, and citizenship to demonstrate how corporate reputation provides a potential new source of competitive advantage
At the end of the program you will be awarded a certificate of completion from Reputation Institute. The sessions in this program are led by leading faculty from the University of Virginia's Darden School of Business, the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, the University of Glasgow Business School, and corporate practitioners and prominent thought leaders from Reputation Institute.
Additional details of the program:
- The content of the program will be delivered live in a series of 13 online sessions lasting 75 minutes.
- Our distinguished faculty provides real-life case studies for participants to review prior to sessions for online discussion and best practice application.
- The sessions take place on specified dates from 11:30AM-12:45PM Eastern Time.
- You will have the opportunity participate in live online sessions or review the learning on your own time with access to the content On-Demand.
- Pricing: $2,495 (early bird pricing: $1,995)