2014 CSR REPTRAK® 100 STUDY & RESULTS
Today, 89% of consumers are willing to recommend companies with excellent CSR RepTrak® scores, compared to only 6% of consumers who would recommended companies with poor CSR RepTrak® scores.
Understand the growing importance of CSR (corporate social responsibility) and sustainability issues for consumers. Learn why 89% of consumers are willing to recommend companies with excellent CSR RepTrak® scores, compared to only 6% of consumers who would recommended companies with poor CSR RepTrak® scores.
See the research behind the key findings:
- Overall, even the most reputable companies in the world lag in their CSR reputation: out of 101 global companies in the ranking, only 6 have Strong reputation for their CSR, with the remaining companies earning Average CSR reputation from consumers globally
- Consumers across countries remain highly uncertain about corporate performance in the Citizenship dimension
- Increasing public awareness of company’s CSR performance is key to maximizing the return on investment (ROI) in CSR and sustainability.
- Companies that understand how to create positive perceptions of their CSR programs gain reputational and business benefit in the form of increased sales and recommendations from consumers.
- Top three CSR reputation winners in 2014 are Google, Microsoft and The Walt Disney Company
Register Now to Access Reputation Measurement and Management Research
Your one time registration gives you continual access to Reputation Institutes' published resources.