Reputation Institute Sponsors Bloomberg’s “Corporate Reputation: Making Your Mark”
Event to Feature C-Suite Decision Makers from Aflac, Blackstone, Cisco, eBay, Edelman, The Estée Lauder Companies, IBM, NYSE, Reputation Institute, Yum Brand, Inc.
BOSTON, FEBRUARY 25 2019 - C-suite decision-makers from some of the world’s best-known brands will examine the reputation economy and discuss innovative ways organizations can enhance how they are perceived at “Corporate Reputation: Making Your Mark,” a Bloomberg event on Thursday, February 28.
Sponsored by Reputation Institute (Ri), a data-driven, reputation insights advisory firm widely known for its annual Global RepTrak 100 rankings — the largest corporate reputation study of its kind — the event at Bloomberg headquarters in New York City will feature marketing, human resources, communications and branding executives from leading multinational organizations.
These featured speakers will be addressing topics such as becoming an employer of choice, winning in the world of reputation, the changing role of the CMO and the expectations of what it means to be a CEO:
- Aflac — Catherine Hernandez-Blades, SVP, chief brand and communications officer
- Blackstone — Paige Ross, global head of human resources
- Cisco — Oliver Roll, SVP, chief culture officer
- eBay — Damien Hooper-Campbell, VP, chief diversity officer
- Edelman — Richard Edelman, president & CEO
- The Estée Lauder Companies — EVP, global communications
- IBM — SVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- New York Stock Exchange — Betti Liu, vice chairman
- Reputation Institute — Stephen Hahn-Griffiths, chief reputation officer
- Yum Brands, Inc. — Jerilan Greene, chief communications & public affairs officer
“Trust is a key currency in the reputation economy,” said Kylie Wright-Ford, CEO of Reputation Institute. “Our most recent study of reputation macro-trends revealed that having a meaningful corporate purpose, becoming an employer of choice, and managing data privacy are three ways organizations can earn trust. At this event, I’m looking forward to exploring these -- and other global macro-trends -- that the executive leaders can leverage to help them win on corporate reputation.”
The full details of the event can be found here.
Learn More and Know Your Reputation Score
We help the world’s largest companies build credibility with the people that matter most to them by delivering data-driven insights about how they are truly perceived. A data and insights company, Ri annually measures the reputation of thousands of companies using RepTrak technology.
To get your company’s 2018 score and learn how you can improve your ranking and grow your stakeholder support, just ask us at: https://www.reputationinstitute.com/contact-us