The Global RepTrak 100 is an annual ranking of the most reputable companies worldwide.
Join us for our 2019 Global RepTrak digital event on Thursday, February 21.
2018's most reputable companies in the world
Access 2018 Global RepTrak 100 Data
- Discover the top-ranked leaders in global reputation today.
- Identify today's biggest reputation risks and opportunities.
- Gain immediately applicable marketing and corporate communication strategies to share with your team and grow ROI.
- Learn how to build relationships with key stakeholders - the people who to determine buy from, work for, and invest in your company
- Apply these trends and insights to immediately grow your company.
The last few years have been tumultuous, to say the least, and if leaders on the world stage have learned anything, it’s that reputation is a fragile thing. Events ranging from the divisive outcomes of the Brexit vote and the U.S. presidential election to the emergence of fake news and #MeToo have hammered home that point, and now large companies are learning that lesson as well.
Reputation Institute’s Global RepTrak 100 uncovers the world’s most reputable companies in innovation, governance, citizenship and more. In 2018, the reputations of companies, leaders, and countries filled the headlines. Check out some insights from our reputation experts to your Corporate Communications team.