The Executive Program on Strategic
Reputation Institute brings you a live, dynamic online program that explains how organizations can strengthen relationships with key stakeholders and leverage their corporate reputations to drive tangible outcomes. This program is recommended for professionals (manager-level and above) in the fields of marketing, public relations, communications, or employees tasked with leading their organization's corporate reputation strategy.
The Reputation Institute faculty leading this program have consulted for over 30 Fortune 500 companies, incorporating many of their findings in the program sessions and case studies. These nine virtual, interactive sessions will prepare you to understand and thrive in the Reputation Economy, where who you are matters more than what you sell.
Key learnings from the program:
This program focuses on the essential competencies needed to lead strategic reputation management including:
- Theoretical frameworks that guide corporate reputations
- Clarifying the business case for reputation management
- Improving returns on communications investments
- Constructing a reputation intelligence and strategy system
- Developing the connection between strategy development and execution using strategic communication
- Defining brand equity and developing a brand architecture strategy
- Protecting your reputation through responsible leadership: how to recognize a crisis and manage it
- Measuring your reputation
- Building a competency framework for the “Chief Reputation Officer”
At the end of the program you will be awarded a certificate of completion from Reputation Institute.
Interested in finding out more about this program? Contact Us